Call for Papers: Association for Nonprofit and Social Economy Research 2017 Conference
The Association for Nonprofit and Social Economy Research (ANSER) is a dynamic growing association that is organizing its tenth annual conference as part of the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
The conference, to be held at Ryerson University in Toronto, is an opportunity to welcome and explore the power of ideas to connect people and communities, encourage discussions and debates and to create knowledge and change. Within this context, nonprofits and other social economy organizations are well poised to lead these discussions.
ANSER invites you to submit proposals for individual papers, panels, or roundtable discussions on topics related to nonprofits, co-operatives, social enterprises, community economic development, and the social economy in Canadian, comparative, or international contexts. Proposals are particularly encouraged that fit into any of the following areas, broadly defined:
- Nonprofits and the Social Economy: From Far and Wide
- Social Enterprises, Social Entrepreneurship, & Social Innovation
- Community Economic Development & Community Organizing
- Volunteering & Citizen Engagement
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Mergers
- Communication, Networking & Social Media
- Finance, Governance & Management
- Research Methodologies & Community-University Research Partnerships
- Public Policy & Government Relations
- Theoretical Perspectives
- From Research to Practice
Proposal abstracts, in either official language, must be submitted online by January 11, 2017. A link to the online system is available at www.anser-ares.ca.