We are a cross-Canada team in the fields of industrial ecolog y , ecological economi cs , marketing /behavioral change, engineer ing, food environments, planning, and nutrition. Are you interested in the breadth and complexity of food systems and questions of sustainable nutritional/ food security , and sustainable consumption and behaviour ?
- Life cycle assessment and material flow analysis of dietary pattern/ choices
- Scenario analysis of future food consumption and impacts
- Food waste at the local and regional level
- Time use of Canadians at the household level and how it affects food choices and flows
- Canadian dietary patterns and food consumption behaviours
- Life cycle database development
For specific graduate studies opportunities check out this flyer: Canadians Food Choices Opportunities