Do you know of a new rural event, conference, workshop, or webinar not currently listed in the calendar of events? Are you organizing a rural events? Please click here to submit your rural event details for inclusion in the calendar of events.
- This event has passed.
Ag 4.0.2 Digital Agriculture Conference
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Grey County’s third annual Ag 4.0: Digital Agriculture Conference will be held in Meaford on Thursday, November 1, 2018. This year we’ll focus on the future of ag tech developments, value chain traceability, sustainable soil innovations and the role of tech in succession.
Join us for speakers, panels and project updates in the morning and farm and facility tours in the afternoon.
- The Future of Agriculture: Scott Shearer, Chair, Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Ohio State University
- Block Chain, Beyond the Buzz Word: Applying Block Chain Thinking to Agri-Food
- Smart Soils: Using Tech to Support and Conserve Resources
- Farming the Next Generation: How Ag Tech Contributes to Succession Planning
- The Lay of the Land: Project Updates from Community Partners
The calendar of events is supported by the Rural Policy Learning Commons (RPLC). For more information on RPLC visit www.rplc-capr.ca.