Do you know of a new rural event, conference, workshop, or webinar not currently listed in the calendar of events? Are you organizing a rural events? Please click here to submit your rural event details for inclusion in the calendar of events.
- This event has passed.
The 26th Annual Rural and Remote Medicine Course
April 12 - April 14$1835
- Over 150 sessions in a collegial, peer-to-peer, interactive learning environment.
- Registration fees include access to all sessions, a full breakfast, lunch and breaks.
- Optional evening socials (extra charges apply, tickets must be purchased in advance).
- Add-on courses.
- Free daycare services.
- Hotel discounts for conference attendees.
- Air Canada promotional code.
- Tax included in all prices.
If you pre paid the early bird rate or made a deposit prior to Nov 1st, here are special instructions for you.
- Please Register with the New rate and select the “Invoice Me” option.
- Reply to the automatic invoice email to request a revised to Early rate invoice, and we will email you an adjusted invoice.
DRAFT PDF SCHEDULE • ADD-ON COURSES • HOTEL • FLIGHTS • SOCIALS • SPONSOR • CANCELLATION • ESSAY CONTEST
Registrants that wish to make changes to their registration will need to contact the office by phone or email to Jenna with your request
The calendar of events is supported by the Rural Policy Learning Commons (RPLC). For more information on RPLC visit www.rplc-capr.ca.