2021 Call for CRRF Lifetime Members
In 2013, the CRRF/FCRR board of directors created a Lifetime Membership policy to recognize persons who have demonstrated an outstanding career of contributions to the betterment of rural Canada. The CRRF/FCRR board of directors is currently seeking nominations for Lifetime Members.
Nominees may be a current CRRF/FCRR member, former CRRF/FCRR member, or has been closely associated with advancing the goals, objectives. and activities of CRRF/FCRR. The achievements demonstrated by nominees may include, but are not restricted to the following:
- long term involvement with rural development in Canada;
- exceptional commitment to CRRF/FCRR through service as a board member;
- volunteer, or active supporter of CRRF/FCRR and its objectives;
- demonstrated achievements and recognition by peers in rural development;
- outstanding contribution to the development and/or growth of rural development research, policy, and practice in Canada or internationally.
Nominations need to include a brief description (no more than 2 pages single spaced) of the contributions of the nominee and be supported by at least two current members in good standing of CRRF/FCRR. Background information on the current CRRF/FCRR lifetime members and their contributions to rural Canada can be found here – www.crrf.ca/lifetime-members. Nominations are requested by September 20, 2021 and can be submitted in confidence to CRRF president Kathleen Kevany (firstname.lastname@example.org).